In 2016, I managed to set a speed record (Fastest Known Time) on the 750-mile Oregon Desert Trail (ODT) in 17 days and 15 hours. The Restlessly Relentless movie series is an attempt to document the 2-year project from its germination to its termination.
Additional ODT Resources and Posts
- 2nd ODT Speed Record Announcement (with movie clip)
- ODT: Gear
- ODT: Maps
- ODT: Trail Surface by Section
- ODT: Silence Map. Want silence? Do the ODT!
- ODT: The slow exception. Long-distance trail daily mileage comparison.
- ONDA’s Oregon Desert Trail (ODT) page with everything you need to know to do it yourself.
Support and Acknowledgments
This 2-year project would not have been possible without the generous material, mental, and moral support of:
|ONDA||La Sportiva||Tailwind Nutrition||Trackleaders||Trailbutter|
|Renee Patrick||Kam Pierce||Rachel Stansbury||Janessa Taylor||Ursina Teuscher|